ADULT JEWISH CLASSES
Esther Becker Presents “Live Life Better” for women
15 Week Course Choose Morning or Evening Classes Starting November 7
Day and Time: Tuesdays 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Starting November 9
Day and Time: Thursdays 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Cost: $290 Tuition includes class materials and the book Mesillas Yesharim (Way of the Upright) written by Rabbi Moshe Chaim Luzzatto (1707 – 1747) of Padua, Italy.
- Do you ever feel like the days, months, and years are racing by?
- Looking back, do you feel you should have accomplished more?
- Do you feel you have the appropriate tools to assess your own values?
- Would you like to be a better person in every one of your life’s roles?
Live Life Better will:
• Present a system of down-to-earth self-help techniques
• Stimulate your thinking
• Provide you with the tools to assess your own values
• Challenge you to greater personal growth
Nov 7, 14, 28; Dec 5, 12; Jan 9, 16, 23, 30; Feb 6, 13, 20, 27; Mar 6, 13
Nov 9, 16. 30; Dec 7, 14; Jan 11, 18, 25; Feb 1, 8, 15, 22; Mar 1, 8, 15
Rabbi Israel Becker Presents “Soul Purpose, An Amazing Journey of Self Discovery” for men and women
Day and Time: Tuesdays 10:00am- 11:30am
Cost: $290 Tuition includes class materials and the book Derech Hashem (Pathway of
- Can one grasp why there is good and evil in the world without understanding
G-d’s character and essence?
- Can one make sense of human responsibility without delving into the purpose of Creation?
- Is it possible to discuss man’s quest for spirituality without learning how
G-d’s free will and providence balance each other?
- Can one even attempt to learn about angels without first understanding humanity?
- Without appreciating the potential and greatness of every human being, can one understand what it means to be Jewish?
Using the masterpiece work, The Way of
Nov 7, 14, 21, 28; Dec 5, 12; Jan 9, 16, 23, 30; Feb 6, 13, 20; Mar 6, 13
Series is open to men and women. Here is a taste of the topics we will be exploring.
||• Spirituality in a Physical World|
|• Purpose of Creation||• Angels|
|• Providence and Free Will||• The World to Come|
|• Human Responsibility||• Daily and Seasonal Jewish Life|
|• Good and Evil||• Israel and the Nations|
The 40-Day Challenge
“The 40-Day Challenge” is a free weekly 45-minute class designed to help like-minded women increase their levels of awareness in relation to
Sundays 10:30 a.m.
Biblical Breakthroughs (For Men and Women)
Class resumes November 10
Day and Time: Fridays at 12:00 noon
Cost: Your commitment to serious study
Get a “life lift” every Friday! Join Rabbi Becker for stimulating and provocative discussions based on the Torah portion, the Talmud and commentaries. Each week participants together “plunge” into the sacred texts leading to challenging questions and healthy debate. In our pursuit of truth our thoughts crystallize and we emerge each week with “breakthrough” lessons that reshape our values, enhance our character and bring refreshing new meaning to our lives.
Talmud Class for Men 40+
Class resumes November 14
- Day and Time: Tuesdays Evenings
- Cost: Your commitment to serious study
- Contact Rabbi Becker at 520-747-7780 or email@example.com
Along the Talmudic Trail (For Men Ages 18-40)
Class resumes November 13
- Day and Time: Mondays Evenings
- Cost: Your commitment to serious study
Acquire the skills to unlock the teachings of the Talmud.
Why do Jews argue?…Why not? Our great grandfathers retired from business early so they could study Talmud. Learning Talmud is to participate personally in the great debates and rituals of Judaism. Talmud study puts you in the center of legal reasoning, critical analysis and argument that has strengthened Jewish belief for over 3,000 years. Your guides for this experience are Rabbi Becker’s enthusiasm and Rashi’s timeless commentaries. Where else can you become a Yeshiva student without leaving Tucson? This study will move your mind and your heart.
What People Are Saying
“I feel that I have learned more from this class than any I have ever taken. This class is incredible. You leave each week feeling totally energized.”
– Cliff Altfeld
Men’s Mishne Club
Weekdays at 6:15 am, Sundays at 7:15 am, and Shabbos at 8:15 am
Join us and be dazzled by the vast scope of the knowledge of our Sages
From agriculture to astronomy, from architecture to business acumen, from medical to civil and domestic issues, from daily and holiday prayers to respecting others property, the Mishne covers it all. We are now in our twelfth year and have already completed all sixty books of the Mishne. We are now in our second cycle. Come and be part of this amazing learning experience.